Our background is in the Legal Services sector, specifically we have helped thousands of consumers get money back from organisations when they have been mis-sold, had the products misrepresented to them in their own home or suffered a breach of contract if the supplier has ceased to trade.
Hydrogard Green Energy are the # 1 domestic renewable energy consulting services here in the UK and our consultancy service works in several ways, but the focus is always on protecting you the consumer and we believe in letting you know at the outset our charges, which are shown below.
Our consultancy service covers all of the advice and knowledge that we share with you and this service includes:
1. A home visit to discuss your requirements in greater detail.
2. We provide you with invaluable Consumer protection advice, which protects you when you are ready to make your purchase.
3. We can hand hold you through the sales process and read any sales contract ensuring your consumer rights are not being breached or broken (this is one area where most people get caught out).
4. tell you about your Consumer rights including your 14 Cancellation period and how not to be tricked into having work completed in that period and what else to look out for when deciding to make a purchase.
5. Our domestic green energy consulting services will be provided with the full back up of our legal services team, providing you with even greater protection.
6. We will advise you on the best way to fund your purchase, so you get total protection before during and after you have purchased the product.
7. Unlimited access to our team of renewable energy and green energy experts to answer all of your questions on the products and to provide you with no nonsense independent advice so you can be comfortable and protected with the purchase you make.
Another part of our domestic green energy consulting services is that we provide information based on a whole of market approach, so our allegiance is to you the consumer not the suppliers.
1. We provide independent advice and are not associated or tied to any manufacturer.
2. W provide advice based on your requirements, we can provide invaluable honest advice about all manufacturers and installers.
3. When and if needed we can recommend companies for all manufacturers, LG, Samsung, Toshiba, Nibe, Mitsubishi, Stiebel Eltron and many others.
4. All of the companies that we work with have been vetted, they are all registered with Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) the Governing body and where appropriate are Gas Safe registered with some holding electrical qualifications with NICEIC, Napit or Electa.
As part of our domestic green energy consulting services , we explain the misleading and misrepresented sales practices to look out for and those that sales people use to coerce you in to making a purchase.
1. We explain honestly and fully the facts behind the Government renewable heat incentive scheme including:
(a) what you need to be aware of
(b) how your property needs to meet certain standards
(c) why you need to change from an old fossil fuel to a renewable energy to qualify
(d) and we break the myths surrounding using an existing boiler and a renewable energy source and why you would not be able to claim the renewable heat incentive or any other government grant.
REMEMBER - THE RIGHT ADVICE IS PRICELESS, WHEREAS THE WRONG ADVICE WILL COST YOU MORE MONEY OR WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS.
As part of our domestic green energy consulting services we offer home suitability assessments, because not all homes are suitable to have a ground source or an air source heat pump installed, you might be thinking of a wind turbine for your garden or a bio mass boiler and this is when one of our experienced home assessors can help.
A home suitability assessment normally takes between 1 ½ to 2 hours and it involves us measuring each room, taking photographs of your existing heating system including boilers, radiators and water cylinders.
We assess a client’s property to ensure it is at its most thermally efficient, we check in the loft / roof voids to make sure the correct level of insulation is present, we check whether the property has cavity walls and if these are filled, solid walls and whether these are thermally insulated and if not we can advise on suitable products to increase the thermal efficiency of the home and to ensure that if and when you are in that position and want to place an order for renewable energy products, whether that is an air source heat pump, ground source heat pump, a wind turbine, photovoltaic solar panels, or thermodynamic panels for the hot water system, we can advise you of the position you are in and whether you would qualify for any Government incentives such as the renewable heat incentive scheme.
As part of the home suitability assessment, you the homeowner will receive a detailed report, explaining and showing in both pictures and words how your property looks from the perspective of either being ready for a renewable green energy product or the works that maybe required to bring up to the specification where it will financially benefit you to install a renewable green energy product.
As part of that suitability assessment we will advise you on the current government insulation guidelines and tell you honestly what you need to do to your property to bring it up to standard and what you can expect when you buy a renewable energy product, including making sure you understand the installation process, the registration process for the renewable heat incentive scheme and the guarantees.
This is an important service because hundreds of homeowners are at risk of buying a product that has been mis-sold to them or been misrepresented to them or it doesn't do what they were told it would do.
REMEBER A SALESPERSON OR AN INSTALLER IS ONLY INTERESTED IN YOU BUYING OFF THEM, VERY FEW OFFER REAL AFTERCARE WARRANTY SERVICES.
Once we have completed a home suitability assessment, we provide you with a full detailed report as to the viability of installing any renewable energy product. We give you details of any improvements that you may need to make to meet the current government insulation standards for the property, we explain why the government want loft insulation, cavity wall or solid wall insulation and why your windows should be double glazed and what it means if you are in a listed building.
We always set out to protect the customer from rogue traders or bad trades people and ultimately ensure that if and when you are ready to make a purchase, you understand everything you are entitled to and how to protect yourself when purchasing.
If your home is in the planning stage, providing you have detailed plans, we can model the size and type of green energy products that you are interested in and get a fully costed quotation from our network of suitably qualified and experienced installers, with details of any grants that maybe available.
Climate change is for real, the science tells us that. Global warming is happening and we need to change to protect our future generations and our planet. Using our domestic green energy consulting services will show you how you can reduce your carbon footprint and it will help save you money and save the planet. Green energy consultancy is proven to help you make the right decisions.
The average home losses 35% of heat through its roof structure, using our green energy consultancy we can show you how to save both the money and the heat loss.
By reducing your heat loss and increasing your thermal efficiency you are giving yourself the best chance of saving money. Call us today, the sooner you use our domestic green energy consulting services, the quicker you save money and reduce your carbon footprint
All homes in the UK need to meet the EPC rating of “C” or above and with the government pushing for 4.2m heat pumps to be installed by 2028 mis-selling is going to happen. Our domestic green energy consulting services will tell you if your property meets the government targets and what you need to do to bring your home up to specification. Our green energy consultancy service can tell you if you are eligible for Government grants or renewable energy payments.
WIN A £100 DINING VOUCHER FOR THE RESTAURANT OF YOUR CHOICE!
Our giveaway is available to anyone over the age of 18, living in the UK, with a new winner being selected at random every fortnight.